**************** Nandgaon Mathura Uttar Pradesh ****************
- Names of candidates seeking admission to the school are registered on payment of Rs 500/- per candidate.
- The form duly filled in, should be returned to the school office along with one stamp size photograph & other documents within the last date decided by the management.
- The intimation of the date and timings for observation/ test/ interview will be given to the applicants by the school office.
- The last date for receipt of completed application form, will be as per notification given by the school.
- Admission is granted in a large number in Nursery but in other classes, subject to vacancy.
- Applicants found suitable for admission, will be intimated for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the necessary and relevant documents.
- Candidate is assessed for the suitability of admission on the basis of written test and interview. The candidate has to clear the formal written test in English, Hindi, E.V.S and Maths. After that he/she is called for the interview. Test will be conducted on the course based on the previous class. Clearing in test/interview is essential for admission.
- The school authority reserves the right to short list the candidates, after written test and interview.
- The results will be available from the school office only .In Hindi & Eng. Questions for written test will be totally based on grammar & general knowledge. Maths Questions will be totally based on NCERT based books.